|Un salaire||type de position||Type d'emploi||Emplacement|
|£50,000 to £80,000 pa||Full-Time||Permanent||London|
Founded in 2016, This client is a hybrid of three elements. They are a software design and developer; they are a business consultancy and, where relevant, an investor in their client businesses.
Based in London, we partner with their clients to identify the fundamental value proposition of their business and then identify and build the technology that supports success.
Working with and building technology for start-ups through to multi-nationals to find a solution that will either create or differentiate a market.
The goal is to work closely to the partners to find the most efficient and effective way to validate business assumptions and test a product in the market to ensure it is able to deliver the business goals needed.
They like great solutions to real problems and want to help fresh ideas success. Sometimes this will mean backing a start-up, taking a portion of their costs as equity in their business.
• As a Hyperledger Full Stack Engineer you will design solutions at the application level (chaincode) and at the platform level, implementing the tools to support the set-up, provisioning, orchestration and scaling of a Fabric platform, based either on cloud or physical infrastructures.
• This forward thinking company work with Clients from start-up to multinational across many verticals. • The common denominator across all Clients is the need to solve fundamental business problems using technology as a means to achieve success. Their assignments are broad in nature, and varied, requiring ingenuity and innovation in the design of the solution.
• They adopt an agile methodology, working in self-managed scrum teams and collaborating closely with their Clients.
• You will get to work alongside highly motivated and technically gifted colleagues allowing you to expand your skill-set whilst also imparting your knowledge to the wider team.
They expect you to have expertise in the following areas:
• Toolkits such as cryptographic wallet and/or Software Development Kit interacting with Fabric platform
• Ability to explain the architecture of the Fabric platform and strategy for its deployment
• Understanding of the rationale behind Docker and working experience using the Docker tool
• Understanding of the rationale behind Fabric SDK and applied use of at least one version of Fabric SDK
• Experience writing applications using Go (Golang) programming language
Nice to Have’s
• Deployment of a production ready Fabric platform in a Cloud infrastructure
• Use of Ansible, Chef, BOSH or similar tools to deploy Fabric
• Use and understanding of the rationale behind Kubernetes and its use case in the context of Fabric
• Forked and smoke test the Fabric source code
• Experience mentoring and training developers and non-developers on the capabilities of Fabric in the context of application development.